Wednesday, 30 July / Homies

Hmm, forever disappointed by my scenery...


Independent t-shirt, Zara trousers, Dorothy Perkins heels, Zara necklace, Michael Kors watch









...and quality of photos. Continue with the whole 'at least she tries' mantra and pull through another post of poorly edited and formatted pictures, I'm still just a student working in a tea shop... 

So I stole my sister's t-shirt and mother's necklace. I do own my clothes (read: too many), but isn't it just so exciting to nosey peruse through other wardrobes and steal borrow various items? So here I am channelling a new look, monochrome (ha), and showcasing a logo-tee: how very nonchalant of me. 

I'd love to say this get up took 3 minutes to throw together but I try to be honest at all times. This outfit was perfect for my trip to the posh Chinese restaurant down the road (read: expandable waistline vs. duck pancakes). Yes it's black and white, as always, but it is a t-shirt, so I'm basically summer-ready, right?

Now off to find a home for all the hand wipes I stole from the restaurant (anyone else?)

Cya x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig