Saturday, 16 January 2016 / Moving From Monochrome


Ah the bomber jacket. Versatile, smasual and inexpensive. It's been a loyal friend of mine since stealing my boyfriend's a number of years ago and being convinced I suited it more (he had little choice in handing its puffed goodness over to me). Continuing forth in a happy, trusting and committed relationship (with the jacket of course), I'm forever expanding my collection.

Alas the 'rut of black' prevails. Though there's nothing wrong with a strong loyalty to monochrome, I'm craving colour as I scan SS16 collections, and prepare to wave goodbye to snuggly nights and Mug Shots for tea. So, with the temptation to splatter my not-so-capsule wardrobe with a shade that isn't grey, I've began the hunt for a bomber that oozes a little more 'pizzazz' (camp). With some of these babies topping the 1K mark, I've gone for my usual 'maybe one day' method of compiling a wish list, with extra emphasis on the 'wish'; in reality, that money would be spent on more important stuff, like like a memory-foam mattress, By Terry Baume De Rose, or one singular trip to the cinema with snacks ($$$). 

Enjoy folks!




ps. Patterns count as pizzazz right?
L-R
Alexander McQueen
Gyunel
Jonathan Saunders 
New Look
Maison Kitsune
Needle & Thread


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig