Monday, 02 March / Staring at Walls

I'm obsessed with interiors at the moment. My craving for white-washed walls and a stylistic desk probably stems from my current dissertation cage: a university room, with drab yellow wallpaper and green carpet. I dangerously discovered the Houzz website a few weeks ago and have been planning my future as an interior designer since (though perhaps closer to Claire Sweeney in 60 Minute Makeover). As my clothing for the past 3 weeks has pretty much consisted of a onesie, fleece leggings and two dressing gowns (in an attempt to battle the arctic conditions of cheap student living), an outfit post would be hilarious and embarrassing. Instead, here is another splattering of my procrastination via Pinterest.



ps. the 2 week Paris countdown has begun and I'm starting to smell the croissants and Sephora...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig