Friday, 06 February / Fashion Week


Fashion week is creeping upon us and the scent of upcoming trends is teasing my nostrils already.

There's something almost magical about fashion week as the 4 countries unite fashionistas and their followers. Though I may not study fashion academically, I certainly enjoy 'studying' it on my laptop, every night, for the month(ish) that designers boast their latest collections. I've never been a fan of spring/summer attire so the shows at this time always excite me for the winter months to return (even if they haven't even ended yet...) I've always been more faux fur and hot choc than swimsuits and Pimms so Feb-March time fashion weeks are certainly my favourite.

As usual, I'll be focussing my fashion lust on Alexander Wang and DKNY as the structural dynamic of these two tend to satisfy my androgynous (wannabe) desires.

I'm heading to Paris the week following Paris fashion week (woe is me) but hopefully the spirit of FW will still be in the air. Irrelevant to that, I'll still be sassing the streets in camel tones and too-high-for-walking shoes in an attempt to match up to the professional fashionistas (minus the paparazzi and complements).




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig