Friday, 18 April / Baggy Trousers




John Travolta's face






















Details: Jacket - Zara, T-shirt - Zara, Trousers - H&M, Necklace - H&M, Shoes - Primark, Bag - Stripes, Watch - Michael Kors

The life-long struggle of wanting to wear a pair of trousers that desperately need an iron but being too lazy to iron 'em. Luckily these ones were pretty dam snug and so my legs straightened them out (any excuse for another creme egg).

I'm such a winter lover, the first signs of summer and I freak out. For me, summer = too much flesh, shaving legs, fake tan, and of course, sunburn. I'd much rather be wrapped in 17 layers of knitwear with a bobble hat and a hot choc. However, I can't deny that when I spotted the sun this morning I was a teeeency bit excited to get this jacket out again. I feel like I've just stepped off the Drive set (props to Christina Hendricks for being the most incredible ginger to exist, read: excluding ginger spice).

So here I am struggling to remember how to dress in warmer weather but doing a pretty dam good job of incorporating cheetah into every outfit I've worn this week/month/year/since birth. 

Toodles x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig