Saturday, 19 July / Recently



1. A rare moment. My room looking beautifully clean and delightul amongst the despicable chaos and evidence of a young, female inhabitant. My bedroom door is permanently closed to avoid tuts and disgust at the shameful mess (think Primark sale floor situation).

2. A '#fromwhereistand' insta pic in all it's faded and over-ly edited glory, plus a cheeky sprinkling of leopard print. Introducing my new Dorothy Perkins favourite sale find. I'll struggle to ignore Dotty P's from now on (anyone else?)

3. My older sister picked up this stripy bunting for me on her recent trip to Tynemouth market. Handmade/colourful/adorable, I fill with a Kirsty Allsopp-like crafty fuzziness when I look at this. 

4. Bar Luga fish finger sandwich. Yep. 

5. A freezing and wet Northern beach made artsy and soppy by my increasingly creative photography skills (it's really just a shadow and some shoes though isn't it...)

6. Another minute section of my bedroom, photographed appropriately to avoid the traumatic mess. Is this an acceptable thing to confess to? Am I the only girl to prioritise hair curling over making a bed?

7. Helped my boyfriend to run a vintage stall a couple of weekends ago in a local village. Cute.
8. Said boyfriend captured in a moment of true adoration... ish.

9. Flouncy, stereotypical prettiness #guilty.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig