Friday, 27 March / Paris Wardrobe

Paris usurped my excitable expectations. From Satine to Gil Pender, my obsession with the city of love has been shaped through an adoration of Paris-related films, books, poems and even soundtracks. I swung into the city and all it's amenities with a Quasimodo enthusiasm and apparently returned with an abundance of Paris intertextualities (I'll try refrain from any more character references). 

I guess what I looked forward to as much as La tour Eiffel and scoffing on steak and frites, was my wardrobe. Sad as it may seem, Carrie Bradshaw has inbuilt an admiration for Parisian chic within me that was only emphasised by strolling the "rues" of France's capital. I opted for my usual palette of monochrome, blended with comfort, and an alarmingly large pair of shades (go big or go home). I thought about piecing together a little Paris diary but, in truth, we relied heavily on GQ's guide for food and popped into whichever cafe looked the cosiest for caffeine stops throughout our time there. 

If there's one thing you have to do in Paris, besides the obvious and incredible touristy stops, it is head to Ferdi. The service, the atmosphere, the interior and the BURGERS were beyond my wildest dreams. Though it may not align with the French foodie cliche, it was such a great experience for my nut-allergy suffering and eternally nervous self. We ate there 2 nights, with the exact same order, and no regrets.  

So here's a lookbook of a few of my outfits worn during our time, captured by my wannabe paparazzi boyfriend. 

DAY 1
HM, Boux Avenue, Zara, Adidas


DAY 2
HM, New Look (customised culottes), Adidas, Primark





DAY 3
David BeckhamxHM, Zara, Primark, Adidas





DAY 4
Vero Moda, HM, Zara



 (Steps from Midnight in Paris: we were too excited about this)


So rather photo heavy.. I'll use this post as an outfit archive but will pop a few more images up in the future that are my personal favourites.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig