Sunday, 08 February / Paris Inspiration: Daytime

As previously mentioned (on my blog and to anyone who will listen...) I'm heading to Paris next month.

I guess my burning obsession with Sex and the City has romanticised my view of city breaks and the fashions that will be worn when perusing the streets. In my head it's very much longline duster jackets, designer satchels and interesting headwear. Of course, Patricia Field won't be styling my week in the city of love so the reality will no doubt be bumbags and a mac-in-a-sac.

Here's my current inspiration for 'daywear': sultry neutrals and firm structuring. I'm going for comfort infused with Parisian chic (with the bumbag settled beneath some expensive-looking shirt). Look out for the nightwear version coming soon, and hopefully that will end my city break collages... though probably not... in fact definitely not... is it obvious I don't leave Newcastle often?




Clean cut, sharp and excessive silver hardware

VALENTINO
YMC
ADIDAS
DIPTYQUE
LARSON+JENNINGS

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig