Monday, 09 February / The New 'Necessary' Boots


I admit that I'm guilty of the 'I really needed them' trick. I've applied my need vs. want argument to one-too-many purchases over the years (why stop now eh?)

The thing is, there is always an element to whatever I buy that makes that item essential to me. Take these boots, for example. Yes I already have black boots, patent black boots, patent black boots with a heel. But that crocodile pattern. Now that is something that does not feature on my excessively bursting clothing rack. So I pulled out my debit card and committed a selfless act: gave these babies a home. 






Apparently wandering into Clarks on a Sunday afternoon can be more detrimental to one's student bank account than initially thought...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig