Sunday, 18 January / Makeover


Well here is the latest makeover to the blog, and by far the most attractive!

I dabbled in the occasional HTML to try and establish a layout that I thought would be best for the blog. I soon realised that professional websites are efficient, inexpensive and definitely impressive. This layout has achieved exactly what I've been trying to for a while! 

I also wanted to throw out a quick apology for the lack out of outfit posts at the moment, with a heavier shift towards the beauty and lifestyle aspect of writing. Due to horrific weather (yipee for the North East), university deadlines and an apparent lack of camera charger (anyone in my fam wanna own up?) I've been unable to get any outfit pictures together. BUT, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend's recent enjoyment of photography I now have a personal photographer who is forced happy to take my pictures for me, whenever and wherever I want when he has the time. SO hopefully some rather high quality images of my awkward mug will be on the way (not sure if such quality is a good thing...)

Aside from that, I've enjoyed the past 3 days back at my uni home watching too many films, eating too many biscuits and laughing all day and night. My new year diet is going... well it's going, but Mcvities is a forceful character who will not leave me alone (Digestive with every cup of tea anyone...?) Today I waved an emotional goodbye to the naughty snacks in my cupboard and said hello to an assortment of healthy snacks. I'm aiming for that whole 'lifestyle' change rather than "diet"... we'll see. 

So that's the latest: back to watching Four in a Bed, planning my dissertation and eating biscuits grapes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig