Wednesday, 18 April 2014 / Sweatpants















Alice and Wonderland with my tiny shed



Details: Trousers - M&S (20 Years ago! Thanks momma), Silk Top - H&M, Jacket - H&M, Necklace - H&M, Bag - Mango, Watch - Michael Kors, Shoes - Garage

When I walked into the kitchen this morning my mum burst out laughing, pointing at these trews. She couldn't  even remember buying them or ever wearing them (...they're actually exercise trousers) and her first question was "THEY are fashionable?!" I love when she realises she's uber trendy: though those two words should never be used in a serious manner. Wearing these trousers was heavenly, stretchy and comfortable, making me forever thankful for the athletic trend that is continuing this season. I was particularly thankful for the elasticity as we entered TGI Fridays for lunch...

The outfit is similar to yesterdays (read: black on black on black on black) BUT notice the pop of orange filtered through my little bag, orange is the new black blah blah. 

The comfort of the trousers definitely compensated for the pain of the shoes when walking round IKEA (mistake) but the wonderful goodies I bought there diluted the pain...slightly. 

And so the awkward poses return, I'm hoping I'll get used to this eventually but my residential background certainly isn't helping matters. With any luck I'll find an edgy wall to stand in front of soon. Then I'll just have to master being as cool as the background... good one!

Slaterz x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig