Wednesday, 17 December / Christmas Interior









My embarrassing obsession with Christmas is in full force. These pictures display the only organised section of my family home at this time of year. If I turned the camera you'd witness sparkly chaos (decorations included) and frazzled individuals coated in sellotape, shotting mulled wine. Since the first sign of my own breath (INSIDE my university flat) I've made excuses to devour hot chocolate every night (it would be rude not to), laze on the sofa watching Home Alone re-runs (only 1 and 2 of course) and develop the (soon to be satisfied) cravings for pigs in blankets. This is my absolute favourite time of year and my frail little tree crammed with excessive decorations is the perfect example of that. 

Hope you're all getting in the festive spirit with tinsel in your hair - in homage to those beloved childhood years (or because it's just so pretty and there just isn't enough furniture to drape it over) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig