Wednesday, 08 April / Space NK Wishlist


Space NK are currently offering a £10 off £40 spend online. What a way to brighten the dissertation black hole I am currently encased in. 

I first entered Newcastle's store as an excitable 18 year old, perusing brands beside my usual drugstore favourites. With enough money to afford a tissue to wipe my excessive lipstick swatches (read: no money at all), I was determined to return with a swollen purse and knowledge of which products were 'essential'. One Space NK makeover later and I am an avid fan of the store, even knowing the names of the staff... perhaps too much of a fan? I've dabbled in Nars, Darphin, Laura Mercier and Kevyn Aucoin since getting acquainted with shop and it's online companion but look forward to expanding my Space NK collection thanks to the current website offer. Although I can't justify purchasing the entirety of this wish list, I thought I'd share my current 'wants'. So here's a little shopping list of items that won't be bought (...until my student loan graces my bank account). 


1. Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm: the Space NK website informs that this product 'contains a blend of 12 essences to help dissolve impurities, repair damaged tissue and balance skin'. Though Bioderma is my ultimate cleanser, removing my makeup in the gentlest way, the luxury of this French balm appeals to me. The nourishing qualities promise to protect and perfect my skin, an offer I simply can't refuse.
2. Nars Sheer Glow: an old favourite. I've owned this foundation twice before and always come back to it (cover your ears Clarins Extra Comfort). Though it will always have a place in my makeup bag, I tend to repurchase when offers such as these are available, and when my skin needs an extra dewy boost.
3. Nars Audacious Lipstick (Barbara): this one has featured on my shopping list since the release of the collection. It's taken a while to choose my ultimate shade but I think 'Barbara' just makes the cut. It's that perfect nude-rose that wouldn't go amiss on a certain Miss Jenner (come on, we're all still trying!)
4. Laura Mercier Radiance Primer: I discovered this one through a Fleur De Force video and, though I had often considered purchasing the primer, I was not aware of the 'radiance' alternative. Anything that claims to ensure radiance and involves the word 'tan' is sure to be a favourite of mine. I think this one is an essential...
5. Diptyque Philosykos: *closes tab checking the spelling of this product* This fragrance is so luxurious whilst maintaining a freshness that is impossible to dislike. To me, this seems the perfect summertime scent and would help ease the transition from turtleneck to t-shirt (I'm just not emotionally ready). 

So thanks to Space NK for providing a wonderful online offer and some expensive procrastination...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig