Tuesday, 30 December / Interiors

I wish I could justify this post by announcing some big move to an exciting new place, with new people and an excuse for buying furniture. Instead, I'm planning to redecorate my bedroom. Alas it's no feature for Elle Decoration but if anything involves TK Maxx, copper artififacts and greenery, I'm gonna be mood-boarding it all night long. Alternatively, if, like me, you're supposed to be writing an important essay and you'd rather be doing literally anything else, now is a good time to discover Polyvore. 





When I move back from uni in the summer I'll be condensing two rooms into one and will need a seeeerious redesign in order to do so. Obviously buying more candles, some spiky plants and a cafetiere will aid this. Obviously. 

Ignore the scuffled edges of products that reveal my inability to edit any image (sincerest apologies to graphic designer boyfriend) and bask in the glory of pretty, unnecessary and expensive interiors. If only my degree was in daydreaming...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig