Monday, 24 November / Pinterest

I think (finally) signing up to Pinterest around Christmas time was an unfortunate occurrence. All I want to 'pin' is fairy lights, tacky decorations and any xmas-themed foods. However, given my relentless timetable at uni this month, I figured sharing some inspiration may be somewhat exciting (or certainly more exciting than my current 'ootd's' fleece pyjamas and a permanent topknot).

Uni is INSANE at the moment, as it always is around this time. Ironically, I had planned a 'how to stay organised at university' post, but I'm too busy attempting to stick to these recommendations to upload it just yet. Once the hell of first semester is over (and the stressful purgatory of the christmas holidays before the second commences), I'll be back to posting & awkwardly posing more frequently. What I'd give to be a provider of gingerbread cookie recipes and a chai latter endorser. Instead, here's what I think looks cool at the moment. Oh and, embarrassingly, I'm new to this Pinterest thing so go easy with me...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Followers

© FROM RACHEL JANE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig